Christopher & I love finding unique places to stay and experiencing places to stay other than your traditional hotel room!
With the popularity of AirBnB, it has been pretty easy to check these, non-traditional accommodations, off of our bucket list!
Let’s get started! (These are in no particular order)
1. We stayed in a YURT, in Colorado. The was at Lawson Adventure Park
2. We stayed in a SHIPPING CONTAINER. This was in Waco, Texas.
3. We stayed in a TREEHOUSE. This was in Gatlinburg, Tennessee.
4. We stayed in the BREWMASTERS’ SUITE at a BREWERY. This was in Canal Winchester, Ohio.
5. We stayed in a COTTAGE at a MODERN FARM RESORT. This was in Dillard, Georgia.
REQUEST A QUOTE FOR YOUR NEXT GETAWAY