For reference, I’ve sailed on 50+ cruises (4 weeks of which were on the Carnival Mardi Gras)
These are the reasons why I LOVE the Mardi Gras as a great cruise option!
- Variety of Live Music Venues – Sooo much great music! These musicians are TALENTED! Rock Band at Pig & Anchor Smokehouse, String Trio at Brass Magnolia, Horns, Variety Band at Brass Magnolia, Latin Music at Havana Bar, Pianist at Piano Bar 88, Soloist at Fortune Teller, live music in the Center Stage Shows, live music in the playlist production shows + more!
- Variety of Included Food Options – There are so many great food options! I wrote a whole blog just about the food. Carnival Mardi Gras – Top 10 Favorite Eats
- Variety of Stateroom Accommodations – There are so many wonderful options of staterooms available for everyone. From the basic but practical interiors to Family Harbor exclusive area staterooms for families, relaxing Spa Cabin staterooms, variety of balcony cabins (Our HUGE balcony cabin on Carnival Mardi Gras!), Havana exclusive cabins (Havana Cabana (HA) Interior Cabin on Carnival Mardi Gras), and suites with great perks!
- BOLT Sea Coaster – super unique feature on a cruise ship and so much fun! BOLT – Ultimate Sea Coaster on Carnival Mardi Gras!
- Carnival Favorites – even though Carnival went above and beyond with the design this new class of ship, they kept the classic Carnival favorites that fans have grown to love like – Waterworks, Ropes Course, Adults-Only Serenity Deck, Red Frog Rum Bar, Fun Squad, the Fun-Ship atmosphere, Guys’ Burger Joint, Java Blue, etc
- Family Feud Live – how cool is it, that you can watch multiple live shows of Family Feud just like the original. We love it!
- New Orleans Theme – they did such a good job with the New Orleans theming. It definitely feels like you are in the French Quarter.
- Great Shows at Center Stage – do not miss these incredible shows!